The Building Blocks Program, a division of Appalachian Wellness Center offers testing and evaluation for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Outpatient Services Include:
1. Individual and Family therapy
2. Group therapy to address social skills, emotion regulation, communication, play, etc.
3. Medication Evaluation and Management
4. Parent Education and Support
Treatment Strategies for Autism Spectrum Disorders:
1. Applied Behavioral Analysis
2. Discrete Trial Training
3. Sensory Integration
4. Verbal Behavior
5. TEACHH Method
6. PECS, Icon Exchange, American Sign Language
7. Social Skills Training
To schedule an appointment or to obtain further information about the Building Blocks program, please contact Appalachian Behavioral Health Center at (301)724-7277.